Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Thoughts on Silvio PT by The_Know @ Today at 01:37 AM

Major surprise being that this kid sat out a full year to come back to sit on the bench. How do you go from being talked into leaving high school early playing on late round NCCAA tournament, sitting out the next year to riding the bench. Really no
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: well, the season is over ... by Maximus @ Yesterday at 09:49 PM

Ben Miles 2019 All Big 12 Honorable Mention at Fullback. http://m.kusports.com/documents/2019/dec/04/2019-all-big-12-football-teams/
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: well, the season is over ... by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 05:34 PM

But since that post offended you sa 😂😅 badly I will graciously remove it... mmmmkay..
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: well, the season is over ... by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 05:16 PM

My my...like nobody else ever slams Timmay on here.. Shameful for a Jayhawk ehhh...our fanbase is as nasty and meaner as any other fanbase. I have to tell fellow Jayhawk fans to shut da fuk up when our bball team was losing in an opponent's arena and
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: well, the season is over ... by beenahawk @ Yesterday at 04:12 PM

TM doesn't need my protection! I read your post as attacking those who reply and converse with TM, not directed at him personally...except your hypocritical notions regarding when TM might die and the physical harm you wish to impose before that day
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Thoughts on Silvio PT by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 03:50 PM

It obviously means BMac is better...no more no less ...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: well, the season is over ... by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 03:49 PM

Yes...bravo....yes it is....and beenahawk wtf does that mean you are in with the Emaw crowd...why you protecting Timmay...seems odd...I was addressing Timmay on this forum....
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Thoughts on Silvio PT by TheStarhawk @ Yesterday at 02:06 PM

What are your opinions on Silvio's playing time? Should get more playing time? or not? I'm in the camp he should be playing more. Have him work through his mistakes in actual games that don't matter too much so he can be ready by march.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: well, the season is over ... by JimWest @ Yesterday at 10:15 AM

I think the "no more net hate" is a ruralite attempt at irony.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: well, the season is over ... by beenahawk @ Yesterday at 09:54 AM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERWhy do you clowns bother with that faggooo... He will be dead in the next 3 years..if I ran into him it would be sooner...at least I would send his dentures and Depends flying....no problem.... Would this be what you
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ Yesterday at 08:53 AM

there's an interesting case study on the other board as to when desperately wanting to believe something bleeds into actual belief.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Turdheels....Wooff by PHOGUSHER @ 12/04/19 11:27 PM

Dang Devonte dropped 10 threes tonight for the Hornets win over the Warriors..... franchise record....
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by appyhawk @ 12/04/19 10:35 PM

I wouldn't be surprised to see more, especially those as walk-on, take a scholly elsewhere if it's offered.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Turdheels....Wooff by PHOGUSHER @ 12/04/19 10:30 PM

Not that you dead brained bozos would know it but Rois Bois are getting assss pounded harder than Jim West on a date night. Ohio State up by 23 at the Dean Dome ... Carolina ain't got nothing....sad.... Like to see KU play the Buckeyes in the tournam
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by Topcitykid10 @ 12/04/19 09:56 PM

Looks like Caden Cox decommitted tonight. RB from Maize HS. Hate to see a KS kid go.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 12/04/19 07:47 PM

Um Okay, like See there was this....
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by DCHawk1 @ 12/04/19 04:56 PM

Originally Posted By: kellyfentonWelcome back by the way. Me and Kellyfenton have had some good exchanges in your absence but we missed you n Right. Wait. What?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by appyhawk @ 12/04/19 04:25 PM

None of all the stuff that happened actually happened because the Repubs kept their head buried in the sand and can't get it out.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 12/04/19 04:00 PM

Originally Posted By: kellyfentonThe latest coffin nails for the WH with these phone records of course won’t move the needle because Fox will once more lie to their ignorant sheep who will gleefully lap it all up. Hannity asked Nunes about his many
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: well, the season is over ... by tmcats @ 12/04/19 11:01 AM

isu couldn't stop the option either.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Swag help by Maximus @ 12/04/19 10:35 AM

Jimmy Butler a four-time NBA All-Star, four-time NBA All-Defensive Team honoree and two-time All-NBA Team honoree—a championship win has eluded him since being drafted by the Chicago Bulls as the 30th overall pick in 2011. SUIT: Dior BOOTS: DSqua
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 12/04/19 09:50 AM

Welcome back by the way. Me and Kellyfenton have had some good exchanges in your absence but we missed you n
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 12/04/19 09:03 AM

The latest coffin nails for the WH with these phone records of course won’t move the needle because Fox will once more lie to their ignorant sheep who will gleefully lap it all up. Hannity asked Nunes about his many calls with “this Lev Parnaz gu
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Josh Remitch by DrGreydog @ 12/04/19 08:54 AM

6'5/280 offensive lineman from Louisiana (verbal Tulane commit) is Scheduling an official visit to KU.... Can play all 5 spots on O line....would be a nice addition going forward
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 12/04/19 08:20 AM

In the meantime the leaders of the NATO countries can't hold it in any more and publicly mock tiny causing him to cancel his next one hour long press cononsense and leave for home in a huff. But then pretty much every other president has done such th