Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: From Yahoo Sports by moose1 @ Today at 11:08 AM

Originally Posted By: tmcatsOriginally Posted By: madcapperLet's wait and see the results before making accusations. So Timmay will you accept a minor penalty or is the jealously so deep only the worst will satisfy your hate. seriously, i'm not jea
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 10:53 AM

Originally Posted By: moose1Go easy on Timmay. Clearly his hate of KU is all he has in life. Bill Self - "I was shocked to read that something could be said that was not specifically intended for anyone, but it made all 20 schools that were me
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: From Yahoo Sports by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 08:50 AM

What beach...cow patty beach outside of Mancrappy...hey I aint the one posting troll crap on another teams message board. Thats a sign of your pathetically boring life. I have never even visited another team's message board. So keep spouting your A.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: From Yahoo Sports by tmcats @ Today at 07:12 AM

Originally Posted By: Jayhawk1952Phoggy, you're breaking his heart with such words! nah, i enjoy such tails of delusion and hope from the comical old sea dog. he runs from reality like my frisbee catchin' dog on a summer beach.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: From Yahoo Sports by Jayhawk1952 @ Today at 12:02 AM

Phoggy, you're breaking his heart with such words!
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: From Yahoo Sports by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 11:07 PM

You are a whacky sad little man...nothing is going to happen to old KU...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: From Yahoo Sports by tmcats @ Yesterday at 10:19 PM

Originally Posted By: madcapperLet's wait and see the results before making accusations. So Timmay will you accept a minor penalty or is the jealously so deep only the worst will satisfy your hate. seriously, i'm not jealous of crookedness. i thou
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Haskell Football Legends by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 09:47 PM

Very cool video. Thanks for posting this! I've always felt Haskell was the hidden gem of Lawrence.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 08:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Topcitykid10Stoops has taken quite a few KS kids, we are due a few of OK kids. OU still cherry picking Kansas and KC kids. Took that DE out of Wichita last year and got Manning out of Raytown in KC committed right now. Both guy
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 08:11 PM

Originally Posted By: INationKahri Coleman just committed! Just for some context on Khari. Khari Coleman is a 6'2" 220lbs. high 3 star DE out of George Washington Carver HS in New Orleans, LA who picked KU over Tennessee, ksu, and a big numbe
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: The Blue Bloods? by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 05:46 PM

Originally Posted By: tmcatsnot in mhk, not until football season. and it's cold and windy at the lake today, so here's a logical default. exactly....
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by Topcitykid10 @ Yesterday at 05:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueLooks like we've had some interesting action on the recruiting front this past week. Keith Miller a 6'5" 205lbs. 3 star WR out of The Colony HS in The Colony, TX (Houston area) decommitted from KU and committed
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: The Blue Bloods? by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 05:12 PM

Not the only logical default. Lol they really shut down the Emaw board in the off season...talk about hick sticks...hilarious yet pathetic...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: The Blue Bloods? by Jayhawk1952 @ Yesterday at 05:08 PM

LOL!!!
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Gary Woodland... by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 05:06 PM

He was about ready to blow it...it just that cappers and 7679s moms blew it better....oh dammmmmmmmm....Brooks should have caught him...but I am super happy Gary won...or cant you two simpletons figure that out...sigh...probably not..
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Gary Woodland... by madcapper @ Yesterday at 04:10 PM

Lol
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by appyhawk @ Yesterday at 04:01 PM

Coleman a nice get. Another Louisiana kid. Go figure... Great to see them making strides on DL and boosting the pass rush.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: From Yahoo Sports by madcapper @ Yesterday at 04:00 PM

Let's wait and see the results before making accusations. So Timmay will you accept a minor penalty or is the jealously so deep only the worst will satisfy your hate.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: From Yahoo Sports by tmcats @ Yesterday at 03:08 PM

Originally Posted By: EstebanBugattiA fizzou troll brings out a kitten troll. i admit that it's interesting watching ku fan reaction to all this. i mean it's been forever coming, hasn't it. and there are very few here who are willing to face the
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: The Blue Bloods? by tmcats @ Yesterday at 03:03 PM

not in mhk, not until football season. and it's cold and windy at the lake today, so here's a logical default.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by INation @ Yesterday at 02:04 PM

Kahri Coleman just committed!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Haskell Football Legends by KoolKeithFreeze @ Yesterday at 01:46 PM

Check out this awesome video made by some great folks over at Haskell and executive produced by KU Orange Bowl champ Micah Brown. Amazing Lawrence history, amazing football history... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z394tjALi4U
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: From Yahoo Sports by EstebanBugatti @ Yesterday at 01:13 PM

A fizzou troll brings out a kitten troll.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Gary Woodland... by KU7679 @ Yesterday at 01:04 PM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERAbout ready to blow it...typical Jayhawk... Is it possible for you to NOT post every stupid thing that crosses your mind?
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: The Blue Bloods? by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 12:49 PM

Not really...he is banned from the crimson crappy..Emaw board probably suks goat tittays like their fanbase does...hence he is here...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >