Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: DSLR Photography by mushhawk @ Today at 03:22 AM

Maybe I should ask Jeff Jacobson to give his 2 cents. I know he used a Canon EOS-1D Mark II N to take a picture of "The Shot" in 2008. (according to the info listed on the shot data) Maybe he or the other KUSports and LJW photographers mig
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Message Sent by Jayhawk1952 @ Yesterday at 11:18 PM

Our Jayhawks sent a message to the rest of the Big 12 tonight. It may not be an easy road, in fact quite difficult, but their message to the Big 12 is that the Hawks aren't going to roll over and play dead concerning the 14th.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas @ Mountainbillys by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 11:12 PM

Yes, I liked what I saw from Silvio tonight. Makes me want more. Hope to see Preston out there making his contribution soon.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas @ Mountainbillys by mushhawk @ Yesterday at 11:08 PM

WOW! That ending! Way to finish Hawks! The team really seemed to gel in the last 10 minutes. They buckled down on defense and you could see the intensity change. My prediction is that tonight is when we became a team. De Sousa contributed some g
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by bigdogjac @ Yesterday at 10:53 PM

Start him, adapt the offense to him. Roll the dice. I'm feeling lucky!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by vmlb @ Yesterday at 10:47 PM

When Kegan tells us he will be the starter, that's when I will take interest; since he was spot on with Bender.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Wins for 2018 by Jman1 @ Yesterday at 10:44 PM

Originally Posted By: YardbirdbobFirst of all, I am really stoked about Miles Kendrick. This kid can run, and man can this guy spin the ball. I think he is the best looking QB since Reesing. Go watch his film - all the kid has done is win, at what
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: AFH accommodations for wheelchairs by moose1 @ Yesterday at 10:38 PM

Originally Posted By: KKnightAn important question to me as I am up in age: how many restrooms are there at AFH? A little tip for you don't go at halftime. It's really busy.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas @ Mountainbillys by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

Originally Posted By: AlOerterThe most toughness this team has shown to date. ROCK CHALK!!! Yes...a huge confidence builder.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas @ Mountainbillys by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 10:20 PM

Originally Posted By: jahawker2004Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERSpread opened at - 4.5 for WVU and now its -7.5. Big change. What does Vegas know about this....that's a big change. Apparently it has setlled in at 6 with most sports books today, ov
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas @ Mountainbillys by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 10:13 PM

The most toughness this team has shown to date. ROCK CHALK!!!
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas @ Mountainbillys by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 10:12 PM

Svi makes up for his bone-headedness by hitting 2 3's and 4 free throws. Graham was clutch.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas @ Mountainbillys by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 09:45 PM

Get Svi off the court.Just passed it to himself. Graham ripped into him...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas @ Mountainbillys by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 09:43 PM

Short...thin...and dumb is no way for this team to go through life. We lose tonight...beat Baylor....lose to Texas AM at AFH...but then lose at Oklahoma and at KState....4 losses ...7 total by the end of Jan. Not good.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas @ Mountainbillys by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 09:34 PM

Gusher you're right about Svi being brain dead. Shoots yet another weak layup against the shot blocker.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by dgless21 @ Yesterday at 09:31 PM

I don't expect anyone to be Reesing, but Miles doesn't have to be that good to improve our QB position. Comparing our players to the greats of our program before they ever play a down seems foolish.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Wins for 2018 by Yardbirdbob @ Yesterday at 09:10 PM

KUCO, did you actually watch the kids Hudl? Total stud. Reminds me of a kid OB at K-State would go after. But he missed this one. Same height as Reesing, but faster. Throws as well too. Just the QB at the right time.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas @ Mountainbillys by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 09:09 PM

Apparently...if they did the same to fat boy Thuggy he be gone in the first 5 minutes.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas @ Mountainbillys by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 09:08 PM

Oh, and btw, Dok was fouled on that dunk.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas @ Mountainbillys by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 09:08 PM

Deficit started with Udoka going out with 2nd foul. So now we're giving technicals for stink-eye?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by track @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

They have one thing in common...neither is fast. Their 40 times were both approximately 4.9.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas @ Mountainbillys by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 08:58 PM

Graham, Newman and Svi have got to contribute on offense to have a chance. How many times are you going to try to dunk over the shot blocker?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Wins for 2018 by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 08:36 PM

Yard Bob is basing the QB playing Reesing -like off six Juco starts total. Reesing was TX 4A player of the year as a junior in HS. The Juco is not Reesing. Zero other offers.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas @ Mountainbillys by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 08:31 PM

This team will do nothing unless they play team ball. A couple of 2 or 3 on 1 breaks and no fuggin passes. Svi brain dead.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Wins for 2018 by track @ Yesterday at 07:46 PM

I think you are crazy out of your mind with those percentages...but I like them. One thing for sure...we are long overdo for a break.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >