Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Check this out by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 10:03 PM

I guess they are too busy doing weak assss Power Cat videos I guesss and making dvds about how they beat KU in hoops once in every 9 games...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 10:01 PM

Dude wtf is wrong with you...digging up crap to prove me wrong. Riddle me this goofy if Romeo came to KU last yr would he been in a FBI forced shut down yr....maybe...maybe not. Would it of been better than playing on that crap Indiana team...that wo
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 09:56 PM

So whacked out obsessed with the flock. Mancrappy must be more boring than normal. Stock pics of attractive females...those arent KSuck cows....
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ Yesterday at 08:27 PM

Heads up for all interested: if you are wanting to resolve your childhood and young adult trauma, a junior high re-enactment is being offered on the Other Board on the ... let’s see here ,,, hmmm, the basketball forum. Work through those issues tha
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Check this out by tmcats @ Yesterday at 04:56 PM

our coaches don't do that kind of theater.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: This give a lot of hope regarding Miles by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 04:45 PM

Les is going to get it done.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Check this out by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 04:43 PM

Here's how the scene would go at Kstate: Klieman: I won 4 FCS championships, Weber: I was national runner-up with guys Bill Self recruited. Klieman: I coached Carson Wentz. Weber: I coached Dean Wade.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit by tmcats @ Yesterday at 04:17 PM

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basket...-investigation/
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 03:45 PM

Romeo just wanted to remain close to home. Nothing to do with potential problems with our program. Once again Timmgay swings and misses from the wrong side of the plate.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: CrimsonCrappy.com by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 03:42 PM

Holy crap full middle school bully mentality meltdown on the crimson crappy on the bball board...You see those guys act like asssclowns if I am there or not. Parkhawk was right naming them feces flinging apelike miscreants...a perfect description.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 03:22 PM

Originally Posted By: beenahawk...getting a kid to actually ink is the true measure. That said, I think Miles is the type of coach who manages to land the vast majority of fish that bite. Yep! to the bold part and I think you're right on the rest to
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit by tmcats @ Yesterday at 02:23 PM

Originally Posted By: 58hawk Then again what do you know... likely the same as you but without the corrupted ego state.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit by 58hawk @ Yesterday at 01:07 PM

Then again what do you know...
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by DCHawk1 @ Yesterday at 01:03 PM

I wonder if it ever occurs to those who embrace alternative moral codes that they might be the...well...alternative?
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit by tmcats @ Yesterday at 12:01 PM

it's reasonable for kids to shy from ku given all the outside noise surrounding the program and the fact that self himself has had to keep saying he's not walking. those kinds of questions have to have a bearing on their choices, just as they appare
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ Yesterday at 11:43 AM

Never mind. It wasn't. It was just ... morally neutral
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ Yesterday at 11:24 AM

The morally neutral’s response to the Mueller report should be good.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Hauser Brothers looking for a home by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 11:15 AM

There ya go ...but really the Morii were the only decent tandem...KJ not so much and to be honest I don't even remember the other Henry...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by beenahawk @ Yesterday at 11:10 AM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueWhile we got 1 commitment out of the Spring game so far, I'm getting the feeling we may have another 1 or 2 recruits who have privately committed also. Just the feeling I've been getting for a few weeks now based on som
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Hauser Brothers looking for a home by B_of_H @ Yesterday at 10:02 AM

Originally Posted By: JimWestNo more brothers. Always a disaster. the henry brothers, the lawson brothers, and the morrii were disasters? wtf is wrong with you?
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit by SFBayhawk @ Yesterday at 09:32 AM

I wonder if The Weasel teaches him to trip?
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 08:59 AM

And there is what Maxey posted...lol. Still don't think we get him.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 Recruits Signed by Maximus @ Yesterday at 08:33 AM

Samantha Ryan is an adult film star who attended the University of Kansas. https://theblacksheeponline.com/kansas/university-kansas-7-sexiest-alumni https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/...t-nebraska-more If Kansas does miss on Matthew Hur
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit by Maximus @ Yesterday at 08:26 AM

Matthew Hurt visited Kansas on 2/2/19 for his official.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: This give a lot of hope regarding Miles by Maximus @ Yesterday at 07:56 AM

"Hey, I got my icee on, I know you got your icee on." https://twitter.com/i/status/1114211339784925184 The Boss https://twitter.com/i/status/1117481437404565507
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >