Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Diagnosis & Prognosis by Jayhawk1952 @ Yesterday at 10:07 PM

Originally Posted By: trackOriginally Posted By: Jayhawk1952In 16 days I'll be 79, so guess I'm getting a bit older. I'm shooting for at least another 11 years and maybe 14 or 15 more. I'm basically in good health. As long as that remains so, I might
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by Jayhawk1952 @ Yesterday at 09:40 PM

Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOODRock Chalk Jayhawk! Among some of the best words that can be said on this board, especially by a Wildcat!
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 08:28 PM

It is still alive....
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by KYBLUEBLOOD @ Yesterday at 05:51 PM

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 02:21 PM

The Greenland story was especially bizarre, and headlines (“Trump postpones Denmark trip after prime minister declines to sell him Greenland”) brought online cracks like this from Columbia University journalism professor William Grueskin: “I gi
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by moose1 @ Yesterday at 02:06 PM

Timmay is too dumb to take a hint. Plus without annoying KU fans what else does he have in his life. The obvious answer is nothing, so I am afraid he will be back.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by Jayhawk1952 @ Yesterday at 12:31 PM

Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 11:44 AM

Do we dare hope Timmay took the hint...sigh probably not...
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by Leawood @ Yesterday at 10:25 AM

And Dick Cheney is still alive.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 08:29 AM

So tiny prepares to go to the G7 and disrupt it with bragging about how great his stewardship of the economy is going and how everyone needs to sit down and shut up and listen to him.......and Xi drops the Dow 150 points. OK, so let's talk about lett
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Dineen just got in Denver 2nd ex game by appyhawk @ 08/22/19 09:12 PM

Slim maybe. None isn't enough. McDougald is doing fine, having become the starting safety in Seattle, Harris is a long standing success in Denver. Talib may be getting more career more he deserved despite his skill as a player. Kansas has made signif
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty sueing Kansas by KUCO_VOC @ 08/22/19 05:25 PM

So is David Baby still trying to shake the free money tree? He may be in the running for the least qualified non winning head coach who also was awarded a pay raise and extension for a one game win streak. Texas. Who immediately fired that coach. I
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Dineen just got in Denver 2nd ex game by KUCO_VOC @ 08/22/19 05:16 PM

Dineen may still make the practice squad for Our Broncos. But anytime you come from a winless football desert called Kansas, the odds of an NFL career is slim to none. He can thank David Baby 👶
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by Jayhawk1952 @ 08/22/19 03:39 PM

Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by PHOGUSHER @ 08/22/19 02:28 PM

Nothing veiled...I want him dead...lol
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by Jayhawk1952 @ 08/22/19 01:37 PM

I wasn't chastising you Phoggy for your comment. I understand your sense of humor, which is sometimes veiled truth. I have no problem with anyone coming on this board as long as they aren't consistently being a jerk. Ribbing I understand and like to
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 08/22/19 12:11 PM

Sorta sounds like Steve Earle’s Way Down in the Hole from one of The Wire seasons.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by PHOGUSHER @ 08/22/19 11:38 AM

I only wish him to die because its the only true way to get rid of him...if he could notch down his delusional rants a bit then he is more than welcomed here. But that won't happen.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 08/22/19 10:51 AM

I worry too much It's these sandpaper eyes It's the way they rub the luster from what is seen It's the way we tell ourselves that all these things Are normal till we can't remember what we mean It's the flicker of our flames It's the friction bor
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Dineen just got in Denver 2nd ex game by appyhawk @ 08/22/19 10:07 AM

Measure twice, cut once. That'll teach me to be in too big a hurry. My bad. This is the kind of "good news" that isn't great, but better than it might have been. Hope he sticks.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 08/22/19 10:00 AM

For future reference 'Chosen One' should always be capitalized.Show some respect for the Office of the Presidency.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 08/22/19 08:18 AM

....extraordinary even by his standards.... This stream of consciousness seems off the rails but he is the King of Isreal and the chosen one so he gets to do a few victory laps now and then and again and again. And his cult loves it. The party of
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Dineen just got in Denver 2nd ex game by track @ 08/22/19 06:26 AM

Not for the season... just the preseason “Rookie LB Joe Dineen is scheduled for surgery Thursday to repair broken fourth metacarpal in his right hand, per source. Out two weeks which means no more preseason games. He figures to be a strong practi