Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: KU @ TTU by KYBLUEBLOOD @ 16 minutes 50 seconds ago

Mercy rule
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Pointless Gameday Thread by KYBLUEBLOOD @ 23 minutes 46 seconds ago

I know. But KU, same as UK has so many advantages over most programs. The way it is now is dUKe is the only team permitted to get shoe money to the players. They said dUKe had Zion insures for 8 mil not to fall below 18 in draft. Cool. Cost was 5
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Maybe by PHOGUSHER @ 54 minutes 38 seconds ago

Its time for Self to hit the road..first several yrs he could coach this team if down big at halftime to comeback and most time win...this season no such mojo...other coaches have figured him out. Seth Greenberg is laughing it up right now...he knew
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by EstebanBugatti @ Today at 06:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCThank god we have a REAL chance to grab recruits again. #beatyneatdeal Harris and Pooka say "hello". The one commitment that Betty left for Miles says hi.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Big Baller by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 05:40 PM

GTFO FATTY...OH I KNOW YOUR LAST NAME...SO I CAN SEARCH OUT YOUR OLATHE FAMILY....BUT I WOULD NEVER WASTE THE TIME...LOL...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! by Maximus @ Today at 03:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueThe NCAA rules committee passed the new rule last April and it took effect in August of last year. Here's the actual new rule, 15.5.6.3.5 Aid First Awarded After First Year. [FBS/FCS] A student-athlete who has been in
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Octagon of Gloom by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 10:26 AM

Meh...- 4..-5...I wouldnt call that a serious dog...Not too worried about it....and yes my comment was directed at you.