Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts "Where's the beef"? by imzcount @ Today at 04:12 PM

"None of these things seems to me to constitute violations of federal criminal law on the basis of the evidence as I now know it." http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/alan-dershowitz-jared-kushner-scrutiny/2017/05/26/id/792597/
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: The Big Sophmore........ by Jayhawk1952 @ Today at 02:04 PM

Sounds like Doke has been working to be in good shape conditioning wise. That is great. Plus the practice time and playing time for Italy will be a huge asset for him as well as the whole team. Could be a great year for KU. RCJHKU!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 01:50 PM

Yes trending downward I suspect. Safety/RB from Free State, a local boy, left for Coffeyville CC. Not a good thing to lose the local support.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Booster bribe versus friendship. by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 08:43 AM

Maxey just might get banned with this thread. What exactly was the purpose of it.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2017-18 non conference........ by rockjacque @ Yesterday at 09:53 PM

and guess who gets passed over for the 3rd year in a row in the Big12/SEC challenge....Missouri AND with SVI back we moved up from #9 to #2 in ESPN pre-pre-season poll!!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: wtfchuck takes his last check ... by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 07:21 PM

His money was taken more ethically than Prince's.