Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: New #1 team tommorow by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 08:33 AM

Lol...NBC Sports dropped us to 6th..Duke # 1...
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ Today at 07:45 AM

It's good that someone is taking the shame because Nick Ayers has decided he has has gotten as close as he cares to be to the stank of the republican flagship.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Pooka Williams Arrested/Suspended by Kman_blue @ Today at 04:34 AM

Most of what I post that could be called rumors is 1st or 2nd hand information I either heard while talking with people I know and trust who are more connected than I or was told to me in answer to a question I posed to those same people. I don't ran
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ Today at 04:25 AM

Also heard there was about 15 visitors this past weekend. Think we've got 3 other guys committed from the group who just haven't come out publicly yet.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Coordinators by DrGreydog @ Yesterday at 10:04 PM

Thinking the defense is going to be a work in progress next year...need to replace Daniel Wise and that won't be easy
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: KU vs NMSU by Jman1 @ Yesterday at 12:01 PM

Good job 58. You obviously know your Hoops. i'm gonna be keeping an eye on you.. LOL