Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Improvement of each position group by vmlb @ Today at 09:00 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21Keegan posted his two deep today. Left tackle: first team: Hakeem Adeniji; second team: Antoine Frazier. Left guard: first team: Jayson Rhodes; second team: Malik Clark. Center: first team: Mesa Ribordy; second team: Hu
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by dgless21 @ Today at 04:38 PM

Not saying this is why, but it's interesting: WVU has Tevin Bush from Landry Walker. Miss State has Keytaon Thompson from Landry Walker. Texas has Alex Anderson from Landry Walker. Florida has Brad Stewart that I believe is from the same 7v7 team
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: The deafinition of..... by jock @ Today at 02:04 PM

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319 suspension of disbelief , the base keeps the faith. I have a bag of hammers that is smarter than Trump's base and anyone who still supports him.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: What's it gonna take to sign Devonta? by kylecof11 @ Today at 12:43 PM

I think it comes down to 2 things.. For KU to have an offense that passes the ball all over the place. And that will be the case with Meacham. For KU to be competitive and not get beat by a 4 TD Except for the OU and oSu games, KU should be competi