Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: big 12 revenue up again should help ku by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 12:19 PM

Originally Posted By: beenahawkAlso, don't forget the reason the Huskers left.....it wasn't JUST the issue with the Bevos. it was getting the worst drubbing in school history planted on them by a team they had owned for almost 40 years...those 67 poi
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by DCHawk1 @ Yesterday at 12:17 PM

As long as I don't go getting Park to change your posts, it's all good.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Some of it must be fake news by DCHawk1 @ Yesterday at 12:15 PM

It's hard to defend the indefensible. But don't let that confuse you. I'm evil nonetheless.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: I know you are by DCHawk1 @ Yesterday at 12:14 PM

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319True Trump is just a continuation of the same old same old. We get a self absorbed, uninformed, narcissistic, pathological liar elected president every [/s]decade four years or so.....don't we? Maybe Wikipedia keeps
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Some of it must be fake news by kellyfenton @ Yesterday at 12:05 PM

#theyalllie
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by seahawk @ Yesterday at 11:56 AM

Actually came over here looking for Jhawker2004 to ask him a political question totally unrelated to this issue and was a little surprised to see my name on this thread.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 11:42 AM

If he runs off to Tiggerboard with Dmcats next, don't follow him over there. It ain't worth it.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: I know you are by Defixione @ Yesterday at 11:40 AM

Originally Posted By: DCHawk1I'm old enough to remember when you said the same thing in 2004. And 1990. And 1983. You have a tic, I think. I was just thinking about the parallel between that and NK's commitment to stopping their nuclear program
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: I know you are by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 11:39 AM

Mission Accomplished!
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 11:39 AM

You do know about this feature called "show users posts" right? You Republicans are getting sloppier and sloppier about easily checked facts. Kirstjen Nielsen thinks you are doing this all wrong, next time just tell us that the Lawrence J
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by seahawk @ Yesterday at 11:31 AM

Who came to my thread on .net and defended Trump's brutalization of children? Who quoted what I'd said on .net over here? Such projection, DC. I last posted over here in 2015. Just happened across this thread while searching for something else.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Some of it must be fake news by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 11:28 AM

because it can't all be true at the same time.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3