Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KSuck style scheduling. by kylecof11 @ Today at 10:50 AM

Originally Posted By: beenahawkOriginally Posted By: kylecof11First of all, there is a rule that if you play 2 1AA teams a year, then only one counts towards bowl eligibility. So you would have to go at least 7-5 and even then your record would basic
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: BILL WALTON by tmcats @ Today at 10:49 AM

Originally Posted By: imzcountWhenever I see Vitale or Walton in the broadcast booth, I just mute it, they are too annoying. I don't need them to tell me how the game is going. i can't watch games with dick behind the microphone. i just turn to s
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: sKUm style scheduling. by tmcats @ Today at 10:42 AM

Originally Posted By: dgless21How many floors does this basement have, exactly? the bottom floor is the big east, i suppose.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs ASU ya addled mind sukas.. by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 10:35 AM

Is this board acting screwy for anyone else. When I hit forums only the Satellite Coordinates shows up. Anywho will KU show up on Saturday. The thought of losing at Nebraska is mind numbing.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 10:29 AM

Originally Posted By: schmuck34In recruiting news, KU just lost out on unrated JUCO OL... to UAB... So there's that. To be fair, kman_blue usually gives out some interesting stuff to read here in this topic. Perhaps we need to be more charitable tow
Baseball
Jump to new posts Re: Royals Transaction by Maximus @ Today at 08:46 AM

Baseball
Jump to new posts Re: Royals Transaction by Maximus @ Today at 08:41 AM

Marisa Miller
Baseball
Jump to new posts Re: Royals Transaction by Maximus @ Today at 08:40 AM

Dayton Moore's fact. Signed Alex Gordan current contract. Alex Gordon signed a 4 year / $72,000,000 contract with the Kansas City Royals, including $72,000,000 guaranteed, and an annual average salary of $18,000,000. In 2018, Gordon will earn a b
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by schmuck34 @ Today at 12:40 AM

In recruiting news, KU just lost out on unrated JUCO OL... to UAB... So there's that.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3