Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs ASU ya addled mind sukas.. by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 12:03 PM

Wake up sleepies...Dang Nebraska game is on at the same time as the Chefs....whats up with that....
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Doesn't this scream of coaching ineptitu by tmcats @ Today at 11:28 AM

the little boy forgot to wear his ku shirt.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: sKUm style scheduling. by tmcats @ Today at 11:23 AM

the dude who wrote this piece was on finebaum's show last night. he's a bit of a shiz-stirrer, who defines his space by outrageous takes. most everyone i know - beyond the age of 30 - hopes bill stays as long as he's competent. i've given the ra
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Thanks Zenger for investing with... by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 11:22 AM

"There is a list of folks I know, all written in a book, And every year at Christmas time I go and take a look, And that is when I realize that these names are a part, Not only of the book they’re written in but of my very heart." IT'
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Doesn't this scream of coaching ineptitu by Kman_blue @ Today at 11:20 AM

timmycats settin you straight, just like he does with the kids!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Doesn't this scream of coaching ineptitu by tmcats @ Today at 11:10 AM

Originally Posted By: Jman1 KSU has the same talent as us stop! k-state had 4 a.p. first team all-conference players and two stud all-americans. ku had none. the biggest issue between the teams is at quarterback. k-state had 3 better than any k
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Thanks Zenger for investing with... by Kman_blue @ Today at 11:07 AM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: dgless21Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC...and you are the least liked poster all time on this board. Pot meet kettle. I dislike pot in my older age. I have empathy for moments on here, so... You
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Decommitts by dgless21 @ Today at 11:06 AM

THAT'S NOT A GIF EITHER!
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Funny to think of: by Maximus @ Today at 11:04 AM

Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Funny to think of: by Maximus @ Today at 10:59 AM

Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Funny to think of: by Maximus @ Today at 10:59 AM

Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Funny to think of: by Maximus @ Today at 10:58 AM

XLine Dubai Marina- Sky Flying: Sky diving, Freefall, Zipline Dream Jump - Dubai 4K
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Decommitts by Kman_blue @ Today at 10:58 AM

Hey, this isn't some gif game man! This is REALITY! The reality is things got even worse than yesterday as I was out in Baldwin this morning and looked towards Lawrence and saw this!! First the stadium and now the entire city of Lawrence?!? When
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: sKUm style scheduling. by dgless21 @ Today at 10:51 AM

Nice edit, tm. Maybe, if he was 26-0, Yahoo wouldn't be being so hard on him for holding KSU football hostage while he tries to get his son a job he hasn't earned.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Doesn't this scream of coaching ineptitu by Kman_blue @ Today at 10:49 AM

Originally Posted By: MagicmanLOL, I'm glad you're finally coming around to KUCO reality. You know, reality is all he preaches. As a KU football fan and season ticket holder, it is our right to completely, verbally, trash everything to do with the
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Thanks Zenger for investing with... by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 09:41 AM

Originally Posted By: dgless21Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC...and you are the least liked poster all time on this board. Pot meet kettle. I dislike pot in my older age. I have empathy for moments on here, so... You aren't even in my top five, d
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Thanks Zenger for investing with... by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 09:38 AM

Originally Posted By: beenahawkOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOC...and you are the least liked poster all time on this board. That REALLY hurts! I was under the impression that I earned that honor when Gill was around........... I know! I qualifi
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Decommitts by dgless21 @ Today at 09:12 AM

That's not a gif. Try again.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Thanks Zenger for investing with... by dgless21 @ Today at 09:11 AM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC...and you are the least liked poster all time on this board. Pot meet kettle.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Doesn't this scream of coaching ineptitu by Magicman @ Today at 09:10 AM

LOL, I'm glad you're finally coming around to KUCO reality. You know, reality is all he preaches. As a KU football fan and season ticket holder, it is our right to completely, verbally, trash everything to do with the football program, including th
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Thanks Zenger for investing with... by beenahawk @ Today at 09:05 AM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC...and you are the least liked poster all time on this board. That REALLY hurts! I was under the impression that I earned that honor when Gill was around...........
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Politics in Finance by Maximus @ Today at 08:41 AM

Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Politics in Finance by Maximus @ Today at 08:39 AM

Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Politics in Finance by Maximus @ Today at 08:38 AM

Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Decommitts by Kman_blue @ Today at 01:48 AM

Originally Posted By: jhawkblueDamn, you guys finally broke Kman... and even though his comments are completely sarcastic now they are actually closer to reality than some of his previous KU dream scenarios were. But he still gets some good infor
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >