Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by beenahawk @ 1 minute 1 second ago

Originally Posted By: John_BrownOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOChttps://www.rockchalktalk.com/2017/9/19/...-wasnt-progress Another writer's opinion of Kansas football at present... Nice read. I have no idea how someone survives 3 and 33. Particularl
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Don't guess the score, Guess the Crowd by John_Brown @ Today at 01:43 PM

Originally Posted By: caseyKAI will announce the crowd somewhere between 28,000 and 29,999. Believable number will be somewhere between 24,000 and 25,999. It's gonna be hot for an 11am kick. No more than 5000 souls in the east stands at kick off. M
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: How many missed tackles? by John_Brown @ Today at 01:37 PM

Originally Posted By: INationNeed to hire Kevin Kane to be KU's DC. His UNI D looked solid vs Nebraska. Not a bad idea. These guys do seem to overrun everything. Any sort of misdirection looks like a masterpiece on the O-coordinator's part. I'd l
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Always remember.... by John_Brown @ Today at 01:31 PM

Originally Posted By: beenahawkOriginally Posted By: Jman1the last time we had a decent defense was when Bill Young was here. After that it has been a "Pile of crap"(and that's being VERY kind). Always remember that back then we had some
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by John_Brown @ Today at 01:19 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOChttps://www.rockchalktalk.com/2017/9/19/...-wasnt-progress Another writer's opinion of Kansas football at present... Nice read. I have no idea how someone survives 3 and 33. Particularly when the losses are as devasta
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts FM and Powerhandz......... by MICHHAWK @ Today at 12:06 PM

I just saw a video of FM dribbling a basketball while some dude rap's a rap. Apparently it is some sort of commercial or something for some product called Powerhandz. Whatever Powerhandz is. Good for you Frank.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 11:41 AM

https://www.rockchalktalk.com/2017/9/19/...-wasnt-progress Another writer's opinion of Kansas football at present...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by dgless21 @ Today at 11:06 AM

Unfortunately, the employer almost always loses those cases because the opposing lawyers will find something ambiguous in the contract wording, and with the way contract law works, the party that draws up the contract cannot benefit from said ambigui
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by Leawood @ Today at 11:01 AM

You have to be kidding me in thinking any WEF donor (big time or not) is happy with Zenger. Do you realize football will be the deciding factor as to where KU will land if the conference crumbles? Bill Self is not going to coach in the Missouri Val
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by Jayhawk1952 @ Today at 10:06 AM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERUhhh....it's gel...not jell...But glad to see that you're alive and kicking. My bad, it was late when I wrote that. That's partly why it stunk. I've corrected it, the misspell that is.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by track @ Today at 09:45 AM

All good questions. Wonder if the new stadium will have any effect on the decision. Wonder if bill self will have any input. Wonder if the VIPs share your opinion about zenger. It's an interesting time in ku athletics that's for sure.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by dgless21 @ Today at 09:35 AM

Why would you be happy with Zenger? If complacent, I could see someone being mildly content, but I don't see how you could possibly be "happy" with an AD that has failed in his seven seasons to fix football. This is alarming because most
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Mangino by iowaboy @ Today at 08:37 AM

Finally a fan of Kansas toe-ball that gets it. I call it "toe ball" because Kansas has never put their full weight behind the program except when Mangino was there and his success was in SPITE of Kansas's best lack of support. You had a str
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 08:24 AM

Uhhh....it's gel...not jell...But glad to see that you're alive and kicking.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts 4K TVs by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 08:22 AM

Damn the 65 inch 4k LG tv that I just paid off yesterday making total payments in the amount of 2700.00. Its currently priced at 999.00 at Best Buy...crap. Tvs are the only thing over the yrs that got cheaper and bigger. In the late 70s I paid about
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by Jayhawk1952 @ Yesterday at 11:10 PM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERI am worried that Farmer 52 might have been plowed over in the south 40...hope not Never fear, Yes, I am here, I'm alive, fit and well. Our team is ready to gel, And believing with great reason, We'll have a great bas
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: How many missed tackles? by INation @ Yesterday at 10:36 PM

Need to hire Kevin Kane to be KU's DC. His UNI D looked solid vs Nebraska.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by bigdogjac @ Yesterday at 10:34 PM

I have to call that BS. Unless they are a superstar they probably won't see the field much until year 3.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by 58hawk @ Yesterday at 10:15 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC...and have been taught proper techniques to block and tackle at Alabama. Yeah that sure worked with our transfers.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: OL embarresment by vmlb @ Yesterday at 09:54 PM

Take two salt tablets and get back in there.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

I am worried that Farmer 52 might have been plowed over in the south 40...hope not
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by track @ Yesterday at 06:28 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21First and foremost, you wait to see how the season ends and probably recruiting as well. Whether you believe Beaty is right or wrong for KU, he needs his fair shake of this year and next year to prove himself. He was b
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by dgless21 @ Yesterday at 04:41 PM

First and foremost, you wait to see how the season ends and probably recruiting as well. Whether you believe Beaty is right or wrong for KU, he needs his fair shake of this year and next year to prove himself. He was brought in to fix a mess, and w
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by beenahawk @ Yesterday at 04:04 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21I don't follow what you're trying to say... The AD got fired because football has taken a turn for the worst. Since we cannot get much worse, what should be done at KU?