Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by appyhawk @ Yesterday at 11:31 PM

" let’s hope they did this to get bigger recruits." What exactly makes you think THEY DID THIS? You talking staff? You don't think this is just something cooked up among the vacating recruits? This whole deal seems crazy to me. Improving
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Veterans Day by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 11:16 PM

Ya all are commie pinkos....or Al Queda... maybe both....
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Week 2 AP Top 25 Kentucky #1 by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 10:51 PM

Or UMass... again vacated...even your bum ticker assss should know that... you are such a pansy idiot...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Week 2 AP Top 25 Kentucky #1 by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 10:50 PM

Oh toothless meth infused inbred...None of Cal's stats count at Memphis...all wins vacated ya stupid fuuuukkk...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Week 2 AP Top 25 Kentucky #1 by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 10:48 PM

Get a new punch line ya dang cawk gobbler....
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2020 Recruits by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 10:47 PM

Well did we get him.... thought he was announcing tomorrow...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2020 Recruits by Maximus @ Yesterday at 09:20 PM

“Kansas is a great school. I had a great visit with a lot of players. Coach Self is a great guy. Coach Norm (Roberts) and all of the other assistants have done a great job recruiting me and making sure that I know that it is a home away from home.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Week 2 AP Top 25 Kentucky #1 by JimWest @ Yesterday at 08:14 PM

Only ruralites care about polls.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by Topcitykid10 @ Yesterday at 07:04 PM

Tommy Brandt from St Thomas Academy decomitted tonight also. Before talking on the staff, let’s hope they did this to get bigger recruits.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: DJ Elliot and the D by Yardbirdbob @ Yesterday at 06:43 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzanbeerWe are not getting enough of a pass rush or stopping the run with the players we have in the 3-4 defense. Eliot has verbals from a lot of LBs so that will help. I would like to see him add more recruits for DL. I h
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by Yardbirdbob @ Yesterday at 06:38 PM

Wait. WTH is going on? Brandt also flipped today? Only speculation I have seen that makes any sense at all is that Mile & CO. have flipped Corcoran and another OL. But still thought Stoefen was too good to let slip.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by Yardbirdbob @ Yesterday at 06:28 PM

Originally Posted By: appyhawkPosted at 5:42 PM TODAY, 1111/19 http://www2.kusports.com/news/2019/nov/1...cruit/?football 3-star OL no longer part of KU football’s 2020 recruiting class. "A three-star offensive lineman from Iowa, Jackson St
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by appyhawk @ Yesterday at 06:15 PM

Posted at 5:42 PM TODAY, 1111/19 http://www2.kusports.com/news/2019/nov/1...cruit/?football 3-star OL no longer part of KU football’s 2020 recruiting class. "A three-star offensive lineman from Iowa, Jackson Stoefen shared via Twitter that he
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by Yardbirdbob @ Yesterday at 05:08 PM

I think Stoefen recommitted. He was injured and there was some doubt as to his recovery. But he is a good one. Once healthy he is going to contribute. Go watch his hudl video - wow!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by Topcitykid10 @ Yesterday at 05:03 PM

That RB I mentioned: “ RB Ashaad Clayton commits to Colorado” 🤬🤬
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: DJ Elliot and the D by pizzanbeer @ Yesterday at 04:17 PM

We are not getting enough of a pass rush or stopping the run with the players we have in the 3-4 defense. Eliot has verbals from a lot of LBs so that will help. I would like to see him add more recruits for DL.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by pizzanbeer @ Yesterday at 04:12 PM

Over the last month, Slant has mentioned offers to other OL recruits. Maybe Miles has lined up someone that is better than Stoefen.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by appyhawk @ Yesterday at 03:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Topcitykid10Jackson Stoefen OL has recommitted today. Brings us back to 25. Hopefully that scholarship can go to the RB in LA Should "recommitted" actually read DECOMMITTED? His tweet 5 hrs ago says his recruitment i
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Week 2 AP Top 25 Kentucky #1 by KYBLUEBLOOD @ Yesterday at 03:40 PM

No other school has reached No. 1 in seven of the last 11 seasons while @UKCoachCalipari has been at @KentuckyMBB. According to STATS, only three other programs (Duke, North Carolina and UCLA) have ever been ranked No. 1 in seven different seasons du
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ Yesterday at 03:37 PM

A sixth (7th?8th?) witness corroborates extortion scheme. Proving the Deep State is bigly deep!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by DrGreydog @ Yesterday at 03:08 PM

Stofen says KU is going another direction???? What direction can you go on the offensive line?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by Maximus @ Yesterday at 01:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Topcitykid10Jackson Stoefen OL has recommitted today. Brings us back to 25. Hopefully that scholarship can go to the RB in LA https://www.hudl.com/video/3/7954529/5be4b8b2c11a2a0cc0f442d1
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wilson's Injury by Maximus @ Yesterday at 01:46 PM

Originally Posted By: appyhawkSuch a drag. IMO he was kind of leading our pack of frosh. Tristan Enaruna is the best of the freshman.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by Topcitykid10 @ Yesterday at 01:45 PM

Jackson Stoefen OL has recommitted today. Brings us back to 25. Hopefully that scholarship can go to the RB in LA
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Happy Veterans Day by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 01:38 PM

Here's a shout out to my fellow veterans... thanks for your service.... Because I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy...a Yankee Doodle do or die...did my 6 in the Navy and another 23 yrs fixing sonar and radar for the Navy as a defense technical representative
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >