Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: big 12 revenue up again should help ku by moose1 @ 1 minute 15 seconds ago

Granny Hawkins thoughts on Missouri https://youtu.be/YWtUL5Rx364
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: big 12 revenue up again should help ku by moose1 @ 4 minutes 55 seconds ago

Well I think there is a difference between historical and yearly rivals KU will have a rival in whoever is challenging for the title each year. Last year it was Tech. That was the game to get up for because they were challenging for the title. KSU wi
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: big 12 revenue up again should help ku by track @ 31 minutes 51 seconds ago

So if ESPN says it ... it must be so? You are such an idiot...
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by DCHawk1 @ 41 minutes 7 seconds ago

It's not at all the unintended consequence of policy. And I never said that it was. Of course, I'm not sure what "it" is anymore, but I'll pretend for the sake of discussion. Asylum policy remains the same as it ever was. Sometimes -- o
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by parkhawk3319 @ Today at 11:37 AM

I guess I didn't realize that Kirstjen Nielsen was the head of Homeland Security before Trump was elected, thanks for the lesson. I am sure that all of the stories about how he has openly discussed removing her because she wasn't tough enough on immi
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by DCHawk1 @ Today at 11:21 AM

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319Sometimes, the system is overwhelmed by asylum seekers, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the system itself is intentionally or consciously attempting to thwart asylum seekers. Please explain to me how this com
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by parkhawk3319 @ Today at 11:10 AM

Sometimes, the system is overwhelmed by asylum seekers, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the system itself is intentionally or consciously attempting to thwart asylum seekers. Please explain to me how this comment doesn't fall under the catego
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by DCHawk1 @ Today at 10:41 AM

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319 Who knew this could happen? Well at least it didn't happen in one of those summer camps they set up for the invading throngs of little brown criminals coming up fomr the south. That would have been really hard to
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by seahawk @ Today at 10:15 AM

Originally Posted By: DCHawk1Satan Jr. steps up! https://www.cruz.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=3892 Double the number of federal immigration judges, from roughly 375 to 750. Authorize new temporary shelters, with accommodations to keep famil
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: big 12 revenue up again should help ku by tmcats @ Today at 09:48 AM

"The Wildcats are not only healthy and backed by Wade and Barry Brown, but they also might become the team rival Kansas must go through to secure another Big 12 title." espn thinks not
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by kellyfenton @ Today at 08:46 AM

Or in a transgender bathroom
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by parkhawk3319 @ Today at 08:23 AM

Who knew this could happen? Well at least it didn't happen in one of those summer camps they set up for the invading throngs of little brown criminals coming up fomr the south. That would have been really hard to explain.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by kellyfenton @ Today at 05:59 AM

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319What's that old saying....Americans will always do the right thing, only after they have tried everything else.....yeah that's the one I was thinking about. 35 percent approval of Trump policy that’s separates
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: You cannot fool by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 11:13 PM

King me!
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: You cannot fool by DCHawk1 @ Yesterday at 11:10 PM

Take it to the basketball board.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: You cannot fool by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 11:01 PM

Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Space Farce= Comic Con? by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 10:42 PM

Separate but equal.... We saved all that money by stopping the provocative war games in South Korea, so we need to spend it somewhere else. Time to start readying a place on Mt Rushmore for the space cadet in chief.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by DCHawk1 @ Yesterday at 10:20 PM

That's quicker than most.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts "You can't remove the taint" by imzcount @ Yesterday at 10:03 PM

Love Trey Gowdy; http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/06/14/trey-gowdy-fbi-ig-report-peter-strzok-dark-day-fbi-and-doj
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 10:00 PM

What's that old saying....Americans will always do the right thing, only after they have tried everything else.....yeah that's the one I was thinking about.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by imzcount @ Yesterday at 09:44 PM

gotta be fake news
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts You cannot fool by imzcount @ Yesterday at 09:42 PM

all of the voters all of the time. Which is what the main stream media is attempting to do by blaming the Republicans and Donald Trump for the "child abuse" (good grief) at the Mexican border. The closer the mid terms come the more desp
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by DCHawk1 @ Yesterday at 09:38 PM

Satan Jr. steps up! https://www.cruz.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=3892 Double the number of federal immigration judges, from roughly 375 to 750. Authorize new temporary shelters, with accommodations to keep families together. Mandate that i
Other KU Sports
Jump to new posts Re: ♥ Wrestling ♥ by Maximus @ Yesterday at 08:50 PM

Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Space Farce= Comic Con? by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 07:29 PM

Originally Posted By: DCHawk1Can you put this in English, please? WASHINGTON - U.S. President Donald Trump on Monday said he was ordering the creation of a sixth branch of the military to focus on space, a move critics said could harm the Air Force.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >