Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: KU @ TTU by KYBLUEBLOOD @ 5 minutes 57 seconds ago

Mercy rule
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Pointless Gameday Thread by KYBLUEBLOOD @ 12 minutes 53 seconds ago

I know. But KU, same as UK has so many advantages over most programs. The way it is now is dUKe is the only team permitted to get shoe money to the players. They said dUKe had Zion insures for 8 mil not to fall below 18 in draft. Cool. Cost was 5
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Pointless Gameday Thread by Kanfucious @ 15 minutes 0 seconds ago

TT shooting 60%, and 60% from 3PT . . . WOW
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: KU @ TTU by AlOerter @ 21 minutes 13 seconds ago

Knew it was going to be a long night when that guy banked in a 3 early in the game.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Pointless Gameday Thread by PHOGUSHER @ 31 minutes 31 seconds ago

Yeah dumasss will be the first time Tech has beaten us in Lubbock in 10 yrs...Beard isnt that good...just an decent experienced team going against a team with 4 freshmen..a junior..and missing 2 guys that probably would have us undefeated if availabl
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Pointless Gameday Thread by KYBLUEBLOOD @ 41 minutes 58 seconds ago

I’d go after this Beard from TT. He’s a good one, handing HOF Self his azz so far. 😂
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Maybe by PHOGUSHER @ 43 minutes 45 seconds ago

Its time for Self to hit the road..first several yrs he could coach this team if down big at halftime to comeback and most time win...this season no such mojo...other coaches have figured him out. Seth Greenberg is laughing it up right now...he knew
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Pointless Gameday Thread by PHOGUSHER @ 49 minutes 42 seconds ago

Oh no more false sexcapades by the toothless hillbilly....those got old 3 yrs ago...try a new routine ok ya limp wristed punk.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Pointless Gameday Thread by PHOGUSHER @ 51 minutes 20 seconds ago

Stfu Kensuck...I will find u and kill u...oh wait it be a waste of time...bottomline we could lose out and still make the tournament...Kansas will never play in a NIT. Self has lost his mojo....coaching like a guy knowing impending doom is coming...o
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Pointless Gameday Thread by KYBLUEBLOOD @ Today at 08:03 PM

Game definitely sucks. It happens sometimes. Tech will have a fight on their hands to win this. No quit in KU. As far as the 1st half I would have been better off to let my housecleaner blow me. In fact it’s halftime. BRB.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: KU @ TTU by AlOerter @ Today at 08:00 PM

Looks like the exact opposite of the game we played them in the Phog.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Pointless Gameday Thread by INation @ Today at 07:53 PM

This is the direct result of recruiting too many one and done players. There is no Mason or Graham to had off the team too. It's a patch job this season with all these new players.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Pointless Gameday Thread by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 07:47 PM

Oh da faggos on the crimson are blaming ESPN too...KU is blood in the water....done...finito...no fugging good...great job by Self having a week to prepare us for this game...GREAT JOB...LOL...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Pointless Gameday Thread by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 07:42 PM

The 2 big wins against crap teams fooled us...KU just is not good...please make it stop...time for Self to go...with the upcoming suspensions we wont do anything for several yrs...oh down 20..yep thats the refs fault...lol...we are FUKKING PATHETIC.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: KU @ TTU by AlOerter @ Today at 07:38 PM

Tech shoots like that and they lose to no one.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Pointless Gameday Thread by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 07:36 PM

Crimson crappy goofs blaming the refs...lol.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Pointless Gameday Thread by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 07:34 PM

We Fugggin Sukk on da road...its KSucks year so let them have it...down 16..lol.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: KU @ TTU by KYBLUEBLOOD @ Today at 07:31 PM

Sons of beeches shooting like the Warriors.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: KU @ TTU by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 07:30 PM

We suk and wont do anything. K Suck is far superior...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by EstebanBugatti @ Today at 06:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCThank god we have a REAL chance to grab recruits again. #beatyneatdeal Harris and Pooka say "hello". The one commitment that Betty left for Miles says hi.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: KU @ TTU by AlOerter @ Today at 06:06 PM

I'll flip Timmy's score around because he is flipped around. KU - 73 TTU - 67
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Big Baller by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 05:40 PM

GTFO FATTY...OH I KNOW YOUR LAST NAME...SO I CAN SEARCH OUT YOUR OLATHE FAMILY....BUT I WOULD NEVER WASTE THE TIME...LOL...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ Today at 04:09 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCThank god we have a REAL chance to grab recruits again. #beatyneatdeal Harris and Pooka say "hello".
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ Today at 04:08 PM

Looks like we just got our first commit of the 2020 class! I believe it's the WR Keenan Hambrick out of Athens HS in Athens, AL. He's 6'4" 190lbs continuing the trend of going after bigger taller WR's that Les and company seem to be implementin
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! by Maximus @ Today at 03:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueThe NCAA rules committee passed the new rule last April and it took effect in August of last year. Here's the actual new rule, 15.5.6.3.5 Aid First Awarded After First Year. [FBS/FCS] A student-athlete who has been in
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >