Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty's replacement by vmlb @ Today at 06:57 PM

LOL, MM is "reaching for the stars"? KU basketball fans would think a coach who got us to the dance every other year, and isn't in the conference championship race, would be a failure. A football coach who gets us to a bowl game every othe
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone following the trial? by AlOerter @ Today at 06:43 PM

Self, Cal, K.,Miller, Wright, Roy - you don't get to their level without being smart. They are smart enough to know what's going on in the business of college basketball and smart enough to make sure they have no direct knowledge where individual pl
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Our conference... by vmlb @ Today at 06:41 PM

They also have fans show up to games, even when the team sucks.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone following the trial? by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 05:59 PM

Lol...KY be trolling hard...another swing and miss by the drunken moonshine swilling hillbilly...KU be bulletproof ya hillbilly beeeatch...
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: CrimsonCrappy.com by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 05:39 PM

Oh yeah boyee..Pwhitt is in KC...going to be at Tomfoolries this weekend. Hey I have never been there..I do believe its clobbering time..lol
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by DCHawk1 @ Today at 03:57 PM

ummm...he has?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: So Dems by parkhawk3319 @ Today at 03:00 PM

This was a heated topic of discussion about a week ago at the dining room table over beers. My mom (80), my daughter (23) and another woman in her mid 30's who is a friend and the younger women's significant others. The staunch hold out who believed
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: So Dems by parkhawk3319 @ Today at 01:39 PM

poor Willie
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Oh Canada by parkhawk3319 @ Today at 12:12 PM

tomorrow is a big day. I expect to make some money. I got on board with Canopy Growth and Constellation Brands in Q1 and bought more Constellation and Molson Coors recently. Which political party is going to be the first to go all in on cannabis le
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ Today at 11:46 AM

"tiny's" victory twitter dance today.....“Great, now I can go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer in the Great State of Texas.” If only he went after Putin that aggressively.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone following the trial? by MICHHAWK @ Today at 11:35 AM

Good to know.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone following the trial? by KYBLUEBLOOD @ Today at 11:26 AM

The FBI -Adidas - players getting paid. Shoe reps paying players to go to certain schools, Bill Selfs text thanking the rep for delivering a player. Self claiming UNC and dUKe doing it, the rep says Kentucky too. Question. If Self knows UNC and dUK
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone following the trial? by MICHHAWK @ Today at 10:55 AM

What trial?
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Anyone following the trial? by KYBLUEBLOOD @ Today at 10:19 AM

I don’t think the Final Four is in danger but it’s possible De Sousa might be ineligible this season. It might be wise to let him go because who knows what will come out. Bill Self is probably not sleeping well, the media for the most part are
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Silvio DeSousa 20K by MICHHAWK @ Today at 10:18 AM

Not sure where this whole thing is headed. But it certainly is getting more interesting by the day.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty Has 2 Questions For Long by Kman_blue @ Today at 09:21 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzanbeerThese are the questions Beaty asked himself before firing Meacham in the middle of the season. I wonder how Long would answer these questions about how Beaty has performed. Are we putting our players in the best posi
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Meachum fired. by Kman_blue @ Today at 09:14 AM

Originally Posted By: beenahawkOriginally Posted By: 58hawkWell we know that Beaty failed before when he was in charge of play calling. So how is it going to be any better? Simply put, it won't. As a matter of fact, it will likely get much worse. W
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: So Dems by DCHawk1 @ Today at 08:18 AM

Poor Myrtle
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Meachum fired. by beenahawk @ Today at 07:52 AM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkWell we know that Beaty failed before when he was in charge of play calling. So how is it going to be any better? Simply put, it won't. As a matter of fact, it will likely get much worse.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty Has 2 Questions For Long by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 07:51 AM

Beaty two questions for Long- How many more years do I have? But it was the LAST guy's fault for the TO issues, lack of 2019 recruiting numbers, failing attendance, lack of money for stadium improvements, and most of all, number of relevant wins (1
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty Has 2 Questions For Long by AlOerter @ Today at 07:24 AM

I would also ask Beaty how it worked out last time he took over other coaches duties during the season. He has no leg left to stand on and has enough ego to think only he can save his job now.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Beaty Has 2 Questions For Long by pizzanbeer @ Yesterday at 09:57 PM

These are the questions Beaty asked himself before firing Meacham in the middle of the season. I wonder how Long would answer these questions about how Beaty has performed. Are we putting our players in the best position to be successful? Have we
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: So Dems by 1985hawk @ Yesterday at 08:54 PM

A blow job is not sex