Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Improvement of each position group by vmlb @ Today at 09:00 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21Keegan posted his two deep today. Left tackle: first team: Hakeem Adeniji; second team: Antoine Frazier. Left guard: first team: Jayson Rhodes; second team: Malik Clark. Center: first team: Mesa Ribordy; second team: Hu
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by dgless21 @ Today at 04:38 PM

Not saying this is why, but it's interesting: WVU has Tevin Bush from Landry Walker. Miss State has Keytaon Thompson from Landry Walker. Texas has Alex Anderson from Landry Walker. Florida has Brad Stewart that I believe is from the same 7v7 team
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by kylecof11 @ Today at 04:20 PM

Corione Harris just announced his official visits for the season. Dates are TBD.. He says things can change, but he's definitely going to take advantage of getting 5 visits. Kansas WVU Texas Miss State Florida Having no LSU on the list is fairly en
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by dgless21 @ Today at 02:11 PM

Nothing you post is factual.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 02:07 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21That quote is as factual as everything else you post on here. I was told you aren't real either per kman. Sounds like a cat fight going to break...
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: The deafinition of..... by jock @ Today at 02:04 PM

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319 suspension of disbelief , the base keeps the faith. I have a bag of hammers that is smarter than Trump's base and anyone who still supports him.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Improvement of each position group by dgless21 @ Today at 01:58 PM

Keegan posted his two deep today. Left tackle: first team: Hakeem Adeniji; second team: Antoine Frazier. Left guard: first team: Jayson Rhodes; second team: Malik Clark. Center: first team: Mesa Ribordy; second team: Hunter Saulsbury. Right guard: f
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by dgless21 @ Today at 01:54 PM

That quote is as factual as everything else you post on here.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 01:49 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21I'm beginning to think I just want to be like you. Well, flattery goes a long way with me. Thanks, Dgless!!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: What's it gonna take to sign Devonta? by kylecof11 @ Today at 12:43 PM

I think it comes down to 2 things.. For KU to have an offense that passes the ball all over the place. And that will be the case with Meacham. For KU to be competitive and not get beat by a 4 TD Except for the OU and oSu games, KU should be competi
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Improvement of each position group by track @ Today at 11:34 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzanbeerI think OL improves the most. We bring in Baldwin who was a 5 star and Hannen as a RS Sr and Tovi both 3 stars on Rivals. QB is the 2nd most improved position because Bender fits our offense and will benefit from his
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Improvement of each position group by dgless21 @ Today at 11:28 AM

In order to be successful, OL and QB need to be the most improved. Dom, Herbert, Oct, and Martin can all be successful if that OL does its job, and we have a QB that's a threat to connect on a big play. We invested a lot of money in adding Meacham.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Improvement of each position group by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 10:42 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzanbeerI think OL improves the most. We bring in Baldwin who was a 5 star and Hannen as a RS Sr and Tovi both 3 stars on Rivals. QB is the 2nd most improved position because Bender fits our offense and will benefit from his
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Improvement of each position group by pizzanbeer @ Today at 09:52 AM

I think OL improves the most. We bring in Baldwin who was a 5 star and Hannen as a RS Sr and Tovi both 3 stars on Rivals. QB is the 2nd most improved position because Bender fits our offense and will benefit from his experience. RB is 3rd most imp
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by dgless21 @ Today at 07:56 AM

I notice that's your go to move when you don't have an intelligent response. I enjoy that you've imitated my asking you for links when you repeatedly post unfounded BS. Just like you imitate my insults. I'm beginning to think you just want to be m
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 07:29 AM

Originally Posted By: dgless21Three attempts and not a single slightly humorous comment. Link?