Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Frank Martin nickname ideas by Jayhawk1952 @ Yesterday at 11:07 PM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkOriginally Posted By: jahawker2004If Bill Self were to suddenly leave, Danny Manning would get the first call. And Mark Turgeon would get the second. The job will stay in the family. I hope it doesn't stay in the family
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Running Game by 58hawk @ Yesterday at 06:47 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: 58hawkOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCWalk ons have a bad rate of attrition and we both know it. True of any program. Then don't rely upon them to be roster filling. As usual, you don't make sense.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by 58hawk @ Yesterday at 06:46 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCI'm not a spin master but you are so correct that it will be interesting to see if the momentary commit lasts for a year. Edit: On 03-18-2017, the KU football team recruiting rankings for 2018 have slipped a bit (247
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Football by 58hawk @ Yesterday at 06:43 PM

Beaty sounds very impressed with the newcomers.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Gayle Sayers health issue by 58hawk @ Yesterday at 06:41 PM

Originally Posted By: beenahawkIf one can't have any fun on a message board, there is no point in posting! Just my two cents! Thumbs up to that.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Frank Martin nickname ideas by 58hawk @ Yesterday at 06:27 PM

Originally Posted By: jahawker2004If Bill Self were to suddenly leave, Danny Manning would get the first call. And Mark Turgeon would get the second. The job will stay in the family. I hope it doesn't stay in the family because I'm not sure those c
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Frank Martin nickname ideas by Jayhawk1952 @ Yesterday at 03:07 PM

Originally Posted By: MICHHAWKOriginally Posted By: jahawker2004The job will stay in the family. Like it has with our last 3 hires. Actually was. Brown had ties with Dean Smith (played under Allen) as did Roy. Self was actually at KU for a short
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2017-18 non conference........ by MICHHAWK @ Yesterday at 01:05 PM

More home games: 11-21-17 Texas southern 11-24-17 Oakland U 11-28-17 Toledo
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2017-18 non conference........ by MICHHAWK @ Yesterday at 12:38 PM

We play syracuse in miami on 12-02-17. Seems we are not in a Thanksgiving tourney this year as we play a home game against oakland university the day after Thanksgiving. Weird. We play @nebraska, @stanford, arizona state at home, kentucky in the cha
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Funny to think of: by Maximus @ Yesterday at 12:18 PM

Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Gayle Sayers health issue by tmcats @ Yesterday at 10:18 AM

i never missed watching the bears (in black and white on the old philco) when he was running at halfback. my god what an incredible talent and joy for the game. this is very sad news.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Frank Martin nickname ideas by MICHHAWK @ Yesterday at 07:58 AM

Originally Posted By: jahawker2004The job will stay in the family. Like it has with our last 3 hires.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KU's Bradley Mcdougald to Seahawks by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 07:10 AM

Well, he is a backup at Seattle. Nice.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2017-18 Season: Big 12 Teams Personnel by Nate @ Yesterday at 05:45 AM

Baylor's Al Freeman(6'3 RS/Jr SG) is transferring. Averaged 9.4 ppg/2.4 rpg. https://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/threads...-adding.220069/
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Frank Martin nickname ideas by jahawker2004 @ Yesterday at 05:03 AM

If Bill Self were to suddenly leave, Danny Manning would get the first call. And Mark Turgeon would get the second. The job will stay in the family.