Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: Jayhawks vs KSuckers by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 10:36 AM

That's fine...
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ Today at 09:57 AM

Originally Posted By: appyhawkI wonder if, once all this destruction is complete, a similar life form will evolve and what they will call what's left of this planet. If I spoke tardigrade I would ask them what their plans are and how I could invest
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by appyhawk @ Today at 09:49 AM

Also wonder what the date will be when and if that happens.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by appyhawk @ Today at 09:47 AM

I wonder if, once all this destruction is complete, a similar life form will evolve and what they will call what's left of this planet.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: Jayhawks vs KSuckers by JimWest @ Today at 09:28 AM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERJimbo West can't be that dumb can he...ok guess the spread Jimbutt.... and I am not referring to your butt cheeks....ahhh Dayummm..... If it is guess the spread, then why do people post scores? I would say something
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ Today at 09:24 AM

Maybe this is a good point.... It mattered when the White House press secretary, in his first day on the job, lied about President Trump’s inaugural crowd size. It mattered when Trump said that wind turbines cause cancer. It mattered when he cla
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: Jayhawks vs KSuckers by Maximus @ Yesterday at 11:51 PM

KU 58 KSU 52
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: What will Brady do? by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 08:30 PM

Like San Francisco did with Joe Montana....lol...Pat's will dump him and show their true lack of class as a NFL franchise. Snowplow.. Deflate Gate... Video tape...and now kicking Brady out the door....
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: What will Brady do? by appyhawk @ Yesterday at 06:33 PM

Last I heard he was looking to Patriots for a 2 yr deal, or go elsewhere, with interest in Raiders. Many consider the Raiders one of the teams on the cusp of becoming legit contenders. They aren't that far away in terms of roster talent, and a QB lik
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: Jayhawks vs KSuckers by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 06:12 PM

Jimbo West can't be that dumb can he...ok guess the spread Jimbutt.... and I am not referring to your butt cheeks....ahhh Dayummm.....
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: Jayhawks vs KSuckers by TheStarhawk @ Yesterday at 05:56 PM

KU 82 KSU 61
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: What will Brady do? by TheStarhawk @ Yesterday at 05:54 PM

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28793123/sources-tom-brady-open-new-home-free-agency wow. historic day. it looks like Brady is no longer going to be a New England Patriot. If that is true, it is very sad. one bad season and you bail on your team
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: what happened to the memorial stadium .. by tmcats @ Yesterday at 04:26 PM

and, i'm still waiting to hear what became of this?
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: Jayhawks vs KSuckers by Jayhawk1952 @ Yesterday at 04:16 PM

I guess the spread to be 27 by guessing the score to be KU - 96 KSU - 69
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: what happened to the memorial stadium .. by tmcats @ Yesterday at 04:06 PM

this would be the cheer look during my collegiate days, not the circa 40's gal you suggested above.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: what happened to the memorial stadium .. by tmcats @ Yesterday at 03:52 PM

kman, those are some great photos. i love historical stuff like that. any idea who ku was playing in '78 with the full house and hill? that team was really bad (one victory) and even lost to k-state, so it doesn't make sense because both missouri