Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Too bad Beaty cant recruit in Texas by Jman1 @ 11 minutes 29 seconds ago

"Too bad Beaty cant recruit in Texas" Is that due to the fact that KU is so awful bad that the Governor has banned him and the entire staff from the state to protect the players and the citizens of the State of Texas?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Coaching Hot Seat by namohcan_99 @ 13 minutes 40 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: jhawkblueIt's quite simple really. If you look at Beatys history and current state of the program and you believe him to be the right guy to lead this team. Then you keep him. If you look at the same info and you believe him
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty's qualified apology by Jman1 @ 18 minutes 42 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCYou forgot poor blocking by the o line Sorry, KUCO, I forgot that one, but that would have to be categorized as "completely nonexistent blocking by the OLine". Saying "poor" gives the OLine way to
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Coaching Hot Seat by jhawkblue @ 23 minutes 49 seconds ago

It's quite simple really. If you look at Beatys history and current state of the program and you believe him to be the right guy to lead this team. Then you keep him. If you look at the same info and you believe him to be in way over his head you
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty's qualified apology by namohcan_99 @ 25 minutes 1 second ago

Originally Posted By: Jman1Then take the HIGH ROAD and officially resign, giving back to the U the unwarranted salary increase of $800k Zenger should apologize for that and for his own pay increase. If your boss gave you a pay raise for doing your
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas +40 at Oklahoma State by Jman1 @ 25 minutes 22 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueThe only thing that would give me pause about this spread is how poorly OSU's D has been playing of late. Their season stats may be OK, but from what I've seen of their games the past 3 weeks their D has been bad a lot
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty's qualified apology by KUCO_VOC @ 30 minutes 48 seconds ago

You forgot poor blocking by the o line
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty's qualified apology by Jman1 @ 37 minutes 17 seconds ago

I personally think think the guy should hold a presser ASAFP, apologize for his laundry list of inadequacies, including, but not limited to: Poor player development Poor game preparation Poor game management Poor play calling Poor discipline Poor m
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Coaching Hot Seat by namohcan_99 @ 37 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: pizzanbeerOriginally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: pizzanbeerUnfortunately I believe Girod lacks the decisive leadership necessary to execute those changes.What do you base this opinion off of? Just curious. I base
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty's qualified apology by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 03:59 PM

Beaty may install a walk-on to be captain this week. Then when it’s cointoss time he will have him knee cap the other team. But, it’s a secret!! Don’t tell. So kman you feel it’s no big deal to embarrass all of the university this way?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty's qualified apology by namohcan_99 @ Today at 03:57 PM

I think the fact that this is all we have to talk about is a good indicator of where KU football is. The fact that the captains wouldn't shake Mayfield's hand really didn't bother me at all. The late hit on him, not very smart, and if he had been e
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Jayhawk TV for Games by bigdogjac @ Today at 03:49 PM

Nope, I am watching them on ESPN3.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy Preston by bigdogjac @ Today at 03:48 PM

I was hoping to come to the message board today and find out he BP had been cleared to play. Makes me think about instant replays. The longer they take, something has been over ruled. I sure hope not.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Fans by namohcan_99 @ Today at 03:48 PM

It's the Chiefs line that sucks. Giants showed up the Chiefs O-Line all game long. They shouldn't be pushing us back. It shows in our running game. Take the first several games and look at the last 5 for the Chiefs. You can cut the yards in hal
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy Preston by casey @ Today at 03:34 PM

Originally Posted By: MICHHAWKhttp://www.kuathletics.com/cumestats.aspx?path=mbball&year=2017& The attached link takes you to team stats and individual player stats for the 2017-18 season. billy p. is nowhere to be found. Or...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty's qualified apology by casey @ Today at 03:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueIn all fairness you don't know what actions have been or will be taken by coach Beaty behind closed doors about this. That may no be enough for you(if it remains a behind the scenes thing), but I'd be very surprised if
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 03:16 PM

KU composite team recruiting rankings 2018 for 247 site is at 84th currently. Not a good sign for future Beaty classes. Still holding 10 commits.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty's qualified apology by Kman_blue @ Today at 03:10 PM

Originally Posted By: caseyKeegan posting a photo of sixth graders shaking hands at a pregame coin toss is high quality trolling. Just Keegan with his usual click bait crap. He's almost as bad as those top 15 type lists on sbnation which are just cl
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty's qualified apology by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 03:07 PM

So called passion belongs on field not pregame in front of the kids right there. The fact that our coach hasn't disciplined them during and after the fact bugs the crap out of me. And I'm not thinskinned about it. Doesn't belong in the college gam
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty's qualified apology by Kman_blue @ Today at 03:07 PM

In all fairness you don't know what actions have been or will be taken by coach Beaty behind closed doors about this. That may no be enough for you(if it remains a behind the scenes thing), but I'd be very surprised if nothing has been or will be do
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty's qualified apology by casey @ Today at 03:07 PM

Keegan posting a photo of sixth graders shaking hands at a pregame coin toss is high quality trolling.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy Preston by MICHHAWK @ Today at 02:59 PM

http://www.kuathletics.com/cumestats.aspx?path=mbball&year=2017& The attached link takes you to team stats and individual player stats for the 2017-18 season. billy p. is nowhere to be found.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty's qualified apology by casey @ Today at 02:47 PM

We disagree, Kman, but your points have merit. What bugs me more than the original dumb act is that Dineen's been the only one (including Beaty) who truly seems to regret what happened. Armstrong and Wise have been silent, and Beaty isn't holding an
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Coaching Hot Seat by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 02:43 PM

Another scenario is that staff and players make a high rate of attrition again as we are not projected to win much again in 2018.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty's qualified apology by Kman_blue @ Today at 02:40 PM

IMHO about all of this is it was a boneheaded decision by the KU captains on the spur of the moment. They did it for good reasons, but it was the wrong decision. 20-21 year olds, even captains of P-5 football teams make boneheaded decisions all the t
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >